before having to talk on the phone. This is possible only with a proper PABX system. PABX stands for Privately Automated Branch Exchange which helps in managing incoming and outgoing calls in an organization.
Proper installation of the PABX telephone system enables to divert calls to the respective departments in a multi-national organization. Techno Edge Systems is one of the market leaders in installing Panasonic PABX Phone Systems in Dubai. IP phones system, Hybrid phone system, Digital, and Analog phone systems are a part of advanced Panasonic PABX telephone systems. All these systems together work for a company’s smooth telephonic systems.
Types of PABX telephone systems:
• Traditional PABX telephone system
• Advanced IP PABX telephone system.
A traditional PABX system is helpful in transferring and diverting voice calls within an organization manually and needs separate lines for both data and voice calls. Whereas the IP PABX system is an advanced version that enables in routing and switching of landline calls and also helps in managing voice over internet protocol systems. It doesn’t require any special lines for data transmission but uses the network alone and hence saves the cost of installing separate lines.
The organization’s ability to centralize communication management helps to increase its efficiency and at the same time reduces the cost involved. Panasonic gives your business the freedom to choose from their wide range of communication systems. Techno Edge Systems is partnered with Panasonic and offers you the best communication system for your organization.
The benefit of PABX Phone System for your Business
PABX telephone system is being extensively used in various organizations like Health care, Education, and data outsourcing companies where trafficking of calls is an important aspect during daily operations. The following are the benefits the PABX system offers to your organization.
• Saving Cost: whether your organization uses long-distance calls or international calls IP PABX telephone system reduces the call cost as it uses the network for data transfer.
• Hybrid telephone system: The PABX system stands in the middle of traditional telephones and advanced VoIP phones which can integrate both the systems for the growth of your organization.
• Easy Management: An amateur can easily run the PABX system as it uses modern technology in which the software is run via computers.
• Less Wiring: IP PABX telephone system uses a computer for data transfer which requires no cables for installation and hence provides space to move freely in your workstation.
At Techno Edge Systems offer installation of a wide range of Panasonic office PABX systems at affordable pricing. For more info visits our website – www.pabxinstallationdubai.ae.