Communication is the most important aspect for any business to stay ahead in this ever-increasing competitive world. A multiple extension phone system keeps various departments and clients connected for a seamless work atmosphere in small and mid-sized enterprises.
The PABX phone system is software for providing business telephony to different departments of an organisation through a common line. The PABX provides flexibility with a multitude of benefits that can be tapped for business growth.
A proper business phone service allows enterprises to:
- Track call duration, hold and wait times, and overall usage.
- Call forwarding, Caller ID, Call waiting, inbound call routing, and call recording are some of the features of a business phone.
- The auto-attendant feature can be used to route the call to the first available person thereby allowing to share one business phone number among several users simultaneously.
- The same phone system can be used as a desk phone, cordless phone, mobile cell phone, or a computer to receive and make calls.
- Easily add new members without much technical intervention.
- The VoIP system transmits voice over the internet, it requires a high-speed internet connection to take a local call from anywhere you are.
The PABX phone system is classified into four different types:
Traditional PABX: All the calls are diverted to multiple extensions through the traditional landlines.
IP PABX System: This system allows calls over the internet, it handles many connections as long as the internet bandwidth supports.
Hosted PABX System: This is used by many businesses where the VoIP provider hosts the PABX system and enterprises subscribe to the services.
Virtual PABX System: It is mainly availed by companies who mostly use the internet for voice calls. It is a cloud based PABX system.
Factors to look for in a reliable Telephone solution provider
A reliable Telephone Suppliers in Dubai always advises the right kind of Telephone system for your organisation.
Cost-effective: The trusted telephone solution provider gives a clear idea of the cost, based on the number of telephones required, number of employees, future expansion, and the budget.
A trusted telephone solution provider ensures a robust system that comprises multi-functionality calling features.
Flexibility: The telephone system should have the flexibility of incorporating any future expansion or inclusion into the system.
Service: A reliable telephone solution provider offers efficient maintenance of the system that responds quickly to any customer issues.
Techno Edge Systems LLC provides the most reliable, efficient, and trustworthy telephone systems for any business.
We are a team of technically sound and experienced personnel to offer the most secure communication solutions for your business in Dubai.
Visit www.pabxinstallationdubai.ae for further information regarding any PABX telephone systems installation for your business.